These small 4.5-6 volt LEDs are known as surface mount LEDs, SMD LEDs or chip LEDs which are on a flexible, 3M self adhesive strip for easy installation. They are perfect for simulating daylight in a window, garage strip lighting, scenics, railways, model railway buildings and other tiny models. They are very bright for their size. They run off a 4.5v battery box. Waterproof for a more diffused and even light along the strip.
- Choice of 3, 6, 9, 12 or 15 LEDs per strip (3 LED strip is 50mm long, 6 LED strip is 100m long, each in increments of 50mm)
- 4.5v-6v (brightness increases with voltage)
- Wide angle, 120 degree LEDs
- strip 8mm wide by 5mm deep
- Bend radius of 20mm
- LED type: SMD 3528
- Waterproof (but not designed for external use)
- Can be split into individual LEDs
They come pre-wired with 12 inches of standard wire or 60cm of white twin core wire. Longer lengths available on request.
Available in: Warm white (yellow cast)